Columbia Wetlands Outpost Interpretive Farm Tour
Experience the lifestyle of a working farm.
Explore the Columbia Wetlands Outpost farm during your stay by doing an interpretive farm tour through the field of organic hops, over to the apple orchard, and wind your way up to the Bee hives. Come to our seasonal farm door and try our delicious farm products with all fresh produce grown directly from our farm.
Find out how researchers have discovered how hops are being used to save Honey Bees. Experience and learn about the charm of working farm life with our friendly farm tour or explore our interpretative farm trail at your leisurely pace.
Farm Tour Walk 2020
- Walk around the farm.
- Go to the water fall or on the board walk in the wetlands.
- Play in the tree park and visit the fairy house.
- Pick a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch.
- Bring your picnic. No food or beverages on site.
- Make a beautiful Hops wreath at the Red Barn.
- If you choose to do 2 wreaths, 10$ will go to the food bank.
- Farm Tour included.
- Additional wreaths can be added for $25 at checkout.
- Maximum group size is 2 per booking. If you have more people please make additional bookings for your other group members.
Click here if you would like any more information regarding the Columbia Wetlands Outpost Farm Tour